Thursday, September 17, 2015

I haven't been blogging as much over the last year. Our lives have been shaken, rocked, rolled, shredded and ginded. So much in such short time. I don't know where to start, im sorry to my dedicated followers whom I left during this time. I realise how much I need all of you, when I write I am relieving alot of things, and sharing the joys brings me happiness and when I share my trials and tribulations and help another in the process I can't describe the joy it brings me. This is my therapy but at its core I started this to reach others, to connect and to help any one feeling similar. You aren't alone. Your family is not alone, your child is not alone. Your child is winderful, your child is loved, your child is worth it!

Madasun recently endured a heartbreak that I can't quite go into with out choking on tears my self, but I'm almost finished with rthe piece and if anyone else out there is going through the same I hope this entry will help you and remind you how worth it you are. The ones who leave you are the ones who loose something valuable. Stay tuned....it's time to reorganize the toys before her majesty arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment